List with us - Rentsource
Rent Source is not your average rental brokerage. With a combined 22 years experience between the management team, the company is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable in the industry. Our team consists of four passionate, motivated, and educated agents and brokers who have successfully transacted thousands of rental contracts totaling millions of dollars. Our experience speaks for itself – we know what landlords expect from agents and work hard to find the right tenants, ensuring the process goes smoothly along the way. What’s more, you’ll be in direct contact with ownership and can rest easy knowing your listings are being overseen by seasoned professionals, not a new hire just looking to make some money for the summer.
What you can expect when you list with Rent Source:
- Expert market knowledge – find out what renters are looking for and make sure you’re getting market price for your units.
- No fees or exclusive agreements – tenants pay nearly all of our fees, making Rent Source essentially free to landlords. We also never ask for exclusive right-to-rent agreements as we believe landlords should be able to list through all means if they choose.
- Full exposure advertising – many potential renters are migrating away from traditional advertising channels. We know which ones grab their attention best and utilize them to full potential.
- Guided showings – we’ll coordinate with your tenants to schedule showings for potential renters.
- Full tenant screening – Rent Source will provide landlords with a full screening package, including applications, credit checks, employment verifications, and references.
- Lease facilitation – we will draw up the lease and all other legal documentation and coordinate signing.
- Flexible policies – depending on the time of year, demand can vary greatly. For those slow times we’re willing to work with landlords to discount the fee to help generate interest.
The Rent Source difference is that we’ve used our knowledge to design better systems and procedures to make agents’ and renters’ lives easier. We’re using cutting edge technology to simplify the application process, reducing burdensome paperwork, and trying to be as transparent as possible with all parties involved. The end product to the landlord hasn’t really changed – you can still expect a comprehensive lease package and quality tenants – but the manner in which we’re going about it has been streamlined.
We’re here to help throughout the entire rental process and are looking for quality landlords to add to our database. We’ve made real estate our career and guarantee top-tier service in getting your units rented.
Your business is sincerely appreciated – if you would like to list a unit please follow the directions on the “Submit a Listing” page. For any additional questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-982-5451.